ICHC will be reopening the Masjid for regular prayers at Fajr on Tuesday 5/26 with the following restrictions iA.
All attendees MUST:
- wear a face mask
- bring their own prayer mats (sajada/ janamaz)
- pray only Fard prayers (pray sunnah at home)
- pray in marked areas
- be over 10 years old
- must not attend with underlying health conditions (recommendation)
- not loiter
- not attend if they are sick
- use hand sanitizer on going in and out of the Masjid
Only 10 people can pray in the Musallah at a time due to government restrictions. If you are the 11th person, please wait outside until the first jama'a is completed and then start a second jama'a once the first jama'a has left. The first person who enters should leave the musallah door open using the wedge so not everyone is touching the door handle.
We have to follow the rules to avoid the cause of spread and avoid re-closure of the Masjid.
Jumaa prayer will continue to be suspended. Please pray Friday Dhuhr at home.
Donate to ICHC building, operations or zakat fund